Sign In | Join Free | My bjjsgy.com
China Cangzhou Huachen Roll Forming Machinery Co., Ltd. logo
Cangzhou Huachen Roll Forming Machinery Co., Ltd.
Not only focus on complete a machine but also perfect every detail.
Verified Supplier

8 Years

Home > Cold Roll Forming Machine >

Omega 1.5mm 45m/Min Purlin Roll Forming Machine

Cangzhou Huachen Roll Forming Machinery Co., Ltd.
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment

Omega 1.5mm 45m/Min Purlin Roll Forming Machine

Brand Name : HC

Certification : ISO

Place of Origin : Botou Hebei China

MOQ : 1set

Payment Terms : 30% deposit by T/T in advance and 70% balance after inspection confirmation before shipment

Supply Ability : 20 sets/month

Delivery Time : 30days

Packaging Details : Main machine is nude,the computer control box is packed by carton box

Power : 17KW

Capacity : 45m/min

Punching : available

Usage : buildings

Contact Now

Technical parameters:


Technical parameters:
1Name of commodity & specificationc stud roll forming machine
2Main motor power13KW
3Hydraulic motor power4KW
4Hydraulic Pressure10-12MPa
5Voltage380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
6Control SystemPLC Delta Inverter
7Main Frame300mm H-Beam
8Backboard Thickness14mm
9Chain Size20mm
10Feeding Materialcolor steel coils
11Feeding Thickness1-1.5mm
12Productivity40m/min
13Roll Station11
14Roller Diameter50mm
15Roller material45# steel
16Cutter materialCr12 , quenched
17Cr-Plating Size0.05mm
18Overall Size3000×800×1000mm
19Total Weight2T
20ComponentsManual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
21WorkflowManual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table
22Packagenude in the container
23Minimum order quantity1 set
24Payment termsT/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)
25Delivery time30 working days later after receiving the deposit
All technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need.


Product Tags:

45m/min purlin roll forming machine

      

1.5mm purlin roll forming machine

      

omega purlin roll forming machine

      
China Omega 1.5mm 45m/Min Purlin Roll Forming Machine wholesale

Omega 1.5mm 45m/Min Purlin Roll Forming Machine Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
*From:
*To: Cangzhou Huachen Roll Forming Machinery Co., Ltd.
*Subject:
*Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
 

Home| Products| Suppliers| Quality Suppliers| Site Map |About Us |Contact Us |Help |关于我们 |联系我们

Copyright © 2009 - 2021 bjjsgy.com. All rights reserved.